HOME QUEEN SHOPPING TUTOBIES TRAVEL REVIEW NEWER OLDER

wuuu...what's that !!
01 April 2011 - Backlink - 0 Comment(s)
Photobucket

you, you no longer remember the first time we know? 
school back then, I wait near the bustop papa, you come .. you just look at me
I see you .. you commented me I took it we were talking. new flash chat,  
dad was until Dad came quickly .. 
Waa .. I feel so heavy I go but I had to ..

Photobucket
 

It feels like that when I last Fakhri .. but he said he was crap  
because the days of my messages I sent .. I give up hope .. maybe 
I'm not the right woman at the heart of her .. I was confused ..  
but the situation is getting better .. probably all my fault ..  
but I hope that once she finished her again because she loves me too .. 
I am happy with him .. my heart hurt, my heart was broke, I felt satisfied with her ​​.. 
and sometimes I crap with him .. but because I am very fond of him .. 
I give up and think to delete all the bitterness of my mind .. 
just here to thank